I prefer to use Puffs facial tissues for my baby's bottom rather than the homemade baby wipes to save money.
I have a squirt bottle filled with 2-3 tablespoons baby wash, 2-3 tablespoons baby oil and water.
I squirt his bottom then wipe with the dry tissues.
Facial tissues are softer and much less expensive than paper towels - and I don't have to bother with cutting the paper towels in half (which can get quite bothersome).
Thanks to J. Buffett for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Smiling at a fresh delivery of diaper wipes, by jessicafm, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong Facial Tissues
• Tolco Flip Top Cylinder Bottle
• Johnson Head-To-Toe Baby Wash
• Johnson's Baby Oil
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!