I prefer to use Puffs facial tissues for my baby's bottom rather than the homemade baby wipes to save money.
I have a squirt bottle filled with 2-3 tablespoons baby wash, 2-3 tablespoons baby oil and water.
I squirt his bottom then wipe with the dry tissues.
Facial tissues are softer and much less expensive than paper towels - and I don't have to bother with cutting the paper towels in half (which can get quite bothersome).
Thanks to J. Buffett for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: jessicafm, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong Facial Tissues
• Tolco Flip Top Cylinder Bottle
• Johnson Head-To-Toe Baby Wash
• Johnson's Baby Oil
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!