For cloth wipes I make my own, and I am not a good sewer.
I bought some diaper flannel and just double layered it cut the size I wanted, and doubled it.
I did a single stitch around (with a machine), leaving a small hole so I could turn it inside out, and then stitched the edge again.
I bought three yards and have plenty of wipes, mine would fit in a standard disposable wipes container. I have also used old receiving blankets.
Thanks to Kellie for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Baby wipes and cleaning rags, by J. Whyte on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
Category: Baby Wipes