Tip #1 - Use a laundry basket for baby's toys. It will fit right under your baby's crib.
Tip #2 - Use coloured construction paper (or black, depending on baby's age) and cut shapes out.
Put on the wall around baby's change table. Helps to distract baby a bit.
Use putty adhesive, so you don't damage the wall. Move shapes around once in a while.
Plastic pocket mirrors work better for older babies.
Thanks to Renata for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Stock Photo credit: Damascus01
All rights reserved
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
Category: Toys + Playthings