QUESTION: I am curious if you know any tips for making a wool mattress protector or puddle pad? I searched your site but didn't see anything. I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.
Thanks, I love your site, Jen
ANSWER: A frugal wool mattress protector would be to buy a used wool blanket or rug from Goodwill, Value Village, Salvation Army, etc. and put that under your sheets.
Readers - any other suggestions?
Picture Credit: Wool Blanket photo, by Pascal THAUVIN on FreeImages
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!