Use old and stained diaper liners and/or diapers as bum-wipes.
Store damp cut-up pieces in an old commercial wipe box or a Tupperware® container (leave lid slightly ajar to avoid mustiness).
You can use either plain water, mild baby soap and water (very dilute, not my top choice) or witch hazel to dampen your "wipes".
This saves you having to stop by the sink on the way to the change table.
You can also keep plain water wet wipes handy, then just use a spray bottle with mild soapy water and rinse with the plain water wipes.
Then we toss the used wipes in the diaper pail and wash with the cloth diapers.
Thanks to Julia for this Frugal Baby tip!
Photo credit: Jacob playing with his baby wipes, by AmberStrocel, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Tupperware Rectangular Sandwich Keeper
• SmartPockets Diaper Doubler
• Kushies Washable Liners
• Ah Goo Baby The Wipes Case
• ChangePal 3-in-1 Wipe Case
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!