I make my own baby wipes solution.
I use the following recipe for making my baby wipes:
• 3 cups distilled water
• 1/2 Tbsp. Natural Baby Wash or Dr. Bonners Liquid Castile Baby Mild Soap
• 1/2 Tbsp. Natural Apricot, Almond, or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp. 100% Aloe Vera Gel
• 3 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil (as an anti fungal)
• 3 drops Lavender essential Oil
Pour into jar, put on lid and shake well.
Pour into a spray or squirt bottle and squirt on cloth diaper wipes prior to use.
Thanks to Kathy for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: jon.hayes, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!