I make my own baby wipes solution.
I use the following recipe for making my baby wipes:
• 3 cups distilled water
• 1/2 Tbsp. Natural Baby Wash or Dr. Bonners Liquid Castile Baby Mild Soap
• 1/2 Tbsp. Natural Apricot, Almond, or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp. 100% Aloe Vera Gel
• 3 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil (as an anti fungal)
• 3 drops Lavender essential Oil
Pour into jar, put on lid and shake well.
Pour into a spray or squirt bottle and squirt on cloth diaper wipes prior to use.
Thanks to Kathy for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: jon.hayes, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!