I love using my wool soakers for my baby - especially at night time.
But washing them can be a bit of a chore!
Here's my quick and easy tip:
Use your salad spinner to wring out your wool soakers after hand washing.
Simply grab your (clean) salad spinner and place your wool soaker evenly around the basket.
Progressive International Salad Spinner
Buy US | Canada | UK
Then just give it a whirl! It's the hand-washing equivalent of the spin cycle.
Never wring the water out by hand. The wool fibers of your wool soakers are the most delicate when they're wet, so be very careful not to twist or wring.
Thanks to Sara Harrington for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Augie Schwer, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!