I found some of these links on several Moms' forums.
A soaker is a diaper cover that pulls on.
All free patterns, for knitting, crochet and sewing...
FREE SEWING PATTERNS:
• Sew a Wool Diaper Cover
• Free soaker pattern
• Katrina’s Wool Diaper Cover Soaker Sewing Pattern
• How to Sew an Upcycled Wool Sweater Diaper Cover
• DIY Wool Diaper Soakers
• Free Cloth Diaper Patterns - Over 60 designs!
FREE KNIT PATTERNS:
• Down Under Diaper Cover Pattern
• Free Tiny Birds Soaker Pattern
• Baby Bloomers
• The Curly Purly Soaker Pattern
• Gabey Baby Diaper Cover
• Newborn Soaker on Flat needles
• Wool Diaper Cover
• My soaker pattern
• Soaker Pattern
• Li’l Aries Longies
• Aubrey DoodlePants Knitting Pattern
• Longies pattern
• Arfy’s Freebie Longies/Shorties Pattern
FREE CROCHET PATTERNS:
• Wooly Britches
• Spring Baby Crochet Outfit - has a soaker included.
• Crochet Wrap pattern
• Mammy Made Crochet Longies
• Dandelion Daydreamers
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
Category: Diaper Sewing