An idea for homemade baby wipes is to get a Rubbermaid container, with a tight fitting lid.
Fill it with dry cotton squares (or rounds), the kind you use for removing your make-up.
Then add a few squirts of baby oil, and fill the container with warm water.
Close the container until you need a fresh wipe.
They work just as well as the store bought wipes, but are cheaper, and this way you can be sure of what is touching your baby's skin.
Thanks to Sherri for this great Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Jeff_Werner, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Rubbermaid Storage Container
• Iris 100% Cotton Cosmetic Pads
• Cotton Clouds 100% Cotton Cosmetic Pads
• Johnsons Baby Oil With Aloe Vera + Vitamin E
• My Fair Baby Oil
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!