An idea for homemade baby wipes is to get a Rubbermaid container, with a tight fitting lid.
Fill it with dry cotton squares (or rounds), the kind you use for removing your make-up.
Then add a few squirts of baby oil, and fill the container with warm water.
Close the container until you need a fresh wipe.
They work just as well as the store bought wipes, but are cheaper, and this way you can be sure of what is touching your baby's skin.
Thanks to Sherri for this great Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Baby sleeping in a Rubbermaid bin, by Jeff_Werner, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Rubbermaid Storage Container
• Iris 100% Cotton Cosmetic Pads
• Cotton Clouds 100% Cotton Cosmetic Pads
• Johnsons Baby Oil With Aloe Vera + Vitamin E
• My Fair Baby Oil
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!