Do you have a little escape artist, who can open doors?
Cover your door knobs with a baby sock.
Then wrap a rubber band/elastic around the base of the handle to hold the sock in place.
An adult can squeeze, and get a grip enough to turn the door handle, but your child's hands are too small to grip and turn.
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Stock Photo credit: pavaranda
All rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
Category: Child Safety