Place a pair of thick thermal training pants, that fit snugly, over your baby's cloth diapers - instead of a diaper cover.
With a good absorbent diaper, maybe with the addition of a diaper doubler or two, this will let your baby's skin breathe - yet help to keep the wetness inside.
Plus, you can use these pants again when your baby is ready for potty learning.
Thanks to Anne for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: What are Those?, by teresia, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Luvable Friends Training Pants
• Potty Patty Training Pants
• Dappi Diaper Doublers
• SmartPockets Diaper Doubler
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!