I found a pretty cool alternative to wipes warmer too.
I had an old coffee thermos (used for camping) around, so I just filled it up with warm water and my wipes solution.
It keeps it warm for a couple of days!
The one I have has a little cup that fits on top and I just fill that about with as much water as I need (1/4 for one wipe, 1/2 for two wipes).
Then I just dip the wipes in that.
Thanks to Cindy for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo Credit: by Thermos, by Peter Huys (DarkSide) on FreeImages
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
Category: Baby Wipes