A simple cure for cradle cap.
I found that none of the "special" shampoos was working for us.
Finally what worked was his diaper ointment.
So now his diaper ointment does triple duty!
It works for his diaper rashes, my dry skin, and cradle cap.
Thanks to Paige for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: evilpeacock, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
GREAT TIP: Try the Safety 1st Cradle Cap Care Tools - includes unique tools to help you gently and effectively treat your baby's cradle cap. Use the dual-sided mitt to apply and rub in shampoo or baby oil. Then use the 2-in-1 brush and comb to remove the cradle cap.
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!