Place a bulletin board or sheet of cork on the wall near (but well out of reach) your baby's bed or change table.
When objects and colors begin to fascinate your newborn, you can attach different objects and pictures to the Discovery Board for your baby to look at.
Later, this can be a place to display your toddler's artwork.
Watch out if you are using pins, though!
I prefer to use a Pinless Pinboard or a fabric Memo Board. You can post up or rearrange your notices without push pins or any other pin!
Photo credit: changing fun, by tobyleah, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Pinless Pinboard
• Fabric Memory/Memo Photo Bulletin Board
• Happy Babies Photo Frames
• Large Colorful Vibrant Butterflies
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!