I would like to share one of my ideas for preventing diaper rash and chaffing.
I use Aloe Vera either the fresh plant or the extract bought at the pharmacy or health food store.
It saves money and is a great barrier cream.
It also works great on teething rash around the mouth, as it is not harmful to swallow.
I'm sure it works great on the cuts and scrapes for everyone else in the house gets.
Thanks to Jennifer for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Stock Photo credit: Closeup of an aloe plant by Sean Okihiro (okimann), on FreeImages
Some rights reserved
• Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel tube - US | Canada | UK
• Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice - US | Canada | UK
• Aloe Life Skin Gel - US | Canada | UK
• Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel - US | Canada | UK
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!