Extra long electrical wires, including extension cords and phone cords, may trip your little one - and are tempting for your baby to tug or chew on.
These cord holders will hold those loose wires snugly against the wall.
Just cut 2+ pieces of 1" (5cm) wide sticky-back Velcro® about 2" (10cm) long.
Place the sticky-back side Velcro® pieces along your baseboard, or wall, where the cord runs along - a foot or two (30-60cm) apart.
Stretch your cord out tight and place the other side of the Velcro® over top of each piece attached to the wall, to hold the cord in place.
Use as many pieces of Velcro® as you need to hold the cord securely to your wall.
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Clover_1, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Velcro® Brand Sticky Back Tape
• Velcro® Sticky-Back Hook and Loop Fastener Tape with Dispenser
• Safety 1st Wire Hider
• KidCo Power Strip Cover
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!