Dana asked: I found directions online on how to make your own Bumkins Cloth Diaper Sprayer.
Here's the link: Make Your Own Diaper Sprayer
Anyone try this? Was it difficult?
Jen replied: I have something like that connected to our utility sink in the basement. I didn't even know that they had this listed on-line.
I just went to the hardware store and told them what I was looking for and the wonderful man set me up with all the parts that I needed.
One nice thing about having it attached to the faucet is you can adjust the pressure. With the toilet you can't.
You will also need plumbers tape if it isn't listed on the things to buy.
Oh, I love mine and no leaks.
Thanks to Dana and Jen for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Picture credit: Nicole V. Bennett
All Rights Reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!