A trick my mother passed on to me - to keep flat diapers softer when hung outside - hang two diapers together.
This also "bleaches" the diapers nice and white in the sun - even old stains!
Gauze diapers really stay soft this way.
Diapers of any kind hung outside smell better!
Thanks to Nancy for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Hanging the diapers out to dry, by hannah8ball, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Honey-Can-Do Traditional Wooden Clothespins
• Honey-Can-Do Plastic Clothespins
• Household Essentials Portable Umbrella-Style Clothes Dryer
• Household Essentials Clothespin Bag
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!