Picture Caption: Cashen had a bit of a diaper rash this weekend and was not too happy about it.
I haven't had to try it myself, but a lot of people swear that smearing an antacid like Maalox on your baby's diaper-rashed bum will help clear it up.
It will fight the acidity of urine hurting the rash. It makes sense to me!
Thanks to Jennifer Ward for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Ouch by joshuallen, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!