|Ecoscapes Cotton Maternity Nursing Undershirt|
Layer one crop top, blouse, shirt, etc. over an old T-shirt or tank top (mix or match colours!).
Cut two nursing slits in the old tank top or T-shirt and hem around the raw edges.
The top layer shirt will provide discreet coverage, yet your baby will still have easy access to nurse.
When you lift or shift your outer shirt to nurse, your tummy is fully covered. If you unbutton your blouse to nurse, your cleavage is not exposed.
Your baby's head and your outer garment cover the exposed portion of your breast.
Plus, there are no slits or panels to readjust after feeding!
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Amazon.com
All rights reserved
Have you ever wished there was an accurate up-to-date website, listing all the breastfeeding laws and their provisions for enforcement - all in one place?
Click for the: Breastfeeding Laws For US and Canada
• Ecoscapes Nursing Undershirts for Breastfeeding Moms
• Breast is Best Nursing Undershirt
• Milk Maternity Essentials - Nursing Tank
• Bravado! The Essential Nursing Bra Tank Daywear
• Glamourmom Nursing Bra Full Bust Long Top
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!