I spied some sheet straps in the Dollar store and put them to Frugal Baby use!
I keep several in our diaper bag...
• to use with restaurant napkins to make an emergency bib
• to hold a receiving blanket in place over a stroller or carseat
• to clip mittens to their coat sleeves.
• to clip boots and shoes to their pants or snow pants for non-walkers.
• under the foot, clipped to each pant leg, to keep their legs covered.
• I use another one to use to keep baby's shirt tucked in, fastening the shirt at front and back over a diaper.
Thanks to Cathy for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Amazon.com
All Rights Reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
Category: On the Go