Bolt your dressers, bookshelves, or any other tip-able furniture to the wall.
Secure to the floor or wall with L-braces, or to the wall with hook and eye - available at any hardware store.
From the photo: This is why we have small bookcases or hidden wall supports.
Goodness knows, if the supports were technically able to be lower, she'd probably sabotage them.
Thanks to Teresa for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Exployment Now, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Battalion Corner Brace
• Stanley Hardware Hook and Eye Latches
• Mommy's Helper Tip Resistant Furniture Safety Brackets
• Kidco Anti-tip Furniture Strap
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!