When your childproof bottles are empty, save the childproof bottle-tops.
Wash out the bottle tops, and store in your kitchen drawer.
When you buy something in a bottle that you wouldn't want your child to get into - but it doesn't come with it's own child-proof top, just check your child-proof bottle-top stash for a bottle-top that fits!
IDEA: Some pharmacies will also give you a child-proof bottle-top free, upon request.
NOTE: A storage box or cupboard with a lock is a safer place to store any medicines or cleaning supplies.
Photo credit: nathaniel s, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Child Resistant Plastic Vials
• Smart Guard Medicine Safe
• Lockable Medicine Storage Box by EGI
• XL Clean Guard - for cleaning supplies, detergents, pesticides
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!