Make your own "net" which will match with your decor and hold all of baby's stuffed toys.
Just cut out a triangle of strong, stretchy fabric measuring about 1 metre by 1 metre by 1.4 metres (or 40" x 40" x60").
Tie each corner of this triangle tightly to a metal ring and suspend up in one corner of your baby's room with hooks screwed into the wall.
Fill with all those toys!
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Lance McCord, on Flickr"
Some rights reserved
• Jolly Jumper Jumbo Toy Hammock
• Prince Lionheart Multi-Purpose Toy Hammock
• CHECKYS DEALS Deluxe Pet Net
• ToyTech Teddy Hammock Toy Storage Net
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!