Make your own "net" which will match with your decor and hold all of baby's stuffed toys.
Just cut out a triangle of strong, stretchy fabric measuring about 1 metre by 1 metre by 1.4 metres (or 40" x 40" x60").
Tie each corner of this triangle tightly to a metal ring, and suspend up in one corner of your baby's room with hooks screwed into the wall.
Fill with all those toys!
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: The toy hammock, by Lance McCord on Flickr"
Some rights reserved
• Jolly Jumper Jumbo Toy Hammock
• Prince Lionheart Multi-Purpose Toy Hammock
• CHECKYS DEALS Deluxe Pet Net
• ToyTech Teddy Hammock Toy Storage Net
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!