My baby is just starting to learn how to walk, and it is cold in the evenings (the reason for not being barefoot).
Instead of buying socks with grips on the soles already, we buy the socks in the bulk bag and use puffy paint on the soles.
If applied properly, this doesn't peel off (if you're worried about this, you can also get the non-toxic kind).
You can write anything you want, or draw pictures, and baby has a better grip on the floor.
Thanks to Lisa for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Slipper Socks, by angelsk, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Luvable Friends 10-Pc Baby Socks
• Color Splash! Puffy Paint
• Tulip 3D Fashion Puff Paint
• Skidders Baby Gripper Socks
• Polka Dots Skidders Baby Gripper Socks
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!