Photo by Carin
Thanks to Leah for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Here is The Baby Lane wipes recipe. It includes what the different oils do:
• 1 1/2-2 cups of water - (distilled works best but tap is okay),
• 1/4 cup aloe vera gel - healing and soothing properties
• 1 TBS. Calendula oil - healing properties, antinflammatory, oil helps remove poopy
• 2 TSP. baby shampoo - cleans and helps remove poopy
• 2-3 drops of tea tree oil - antifungal, antibacterial. keps water fresh and prevents yeast growth
• 2-3 drops of lavender oil - acts as a skin conditioner, calming, astringent. I like the smell and if used sparingly it is great!
Mix all ingredients and put in container (like a Chubs box) and wrap a Wipe Warmer around it. But I keep my wipes on the side, and dip them in as needed. I find this keeps them fresher.
Recent Keyword Searches: frgal tips, frugal baby, sewing diapers 2008, frugel and baby, making own fleece baby wipes