We use a waterproof crib pad under the baby in our family bed.
Actually, we use half of one -- we got two and cut them in half, so we have four to rotate.
So if my son's diaper ever leaks (very rarely), all we have to do is change the pad, not the sheets.
Thanks to Linda for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo Credit: Wife and Baby, by Csaba Magdo (Ywerd) on FreeImages
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!