Here's what I like to do for a teething baby.
Get a washcloth, tie a couple knots in it, wet it, and freeze it.
It won't get hard enough to damage anything and is easy to grab and not too cold to handle.
Thanks to Ann for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Picture Credit: thanks to Teething photo, by Jenna Maddox's (jenmaddox), on Photobucket
All rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!