Here's a hint: Make baby bibs out of a shower curtain that you would otherwise throw away.
Clean it well, and cut it into large squares.
Sew a hem around the edges, and cut a hole to go over the baby's head.
Use a soft fabric to sew around the inside edge of the hole.
Fold up and sew the bottom edge to make a food pocket.
Thanks to Lindsey and Justin Cannon for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Another tip: When you forget to bring a bib, a plastic bag tied around baby's neck can as a quick bib! However, don't ever leave baby alone like this - this is just an emergency bib and could be a suffocation hazard.
Thanks to Christine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo Credit: pb+banana after toddle time yesterday!
by mazaletel, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!