I "invented" a cheap "disposable" training pant for travel.
Photo credit: The Facey Family, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
I bought my son some cotton Thomas the Train underpants and put inside an extra large overnight feminine hygiene maxi pad.
My son loves them because he is wearing "big boy" underpants.
Of course I don't think they would work for beginning potty training, but they are a good transition to underpants.
Of course, for a little girl you could buy some Disney Princess panties!
Thanks to Victoria DalPozzo for this Frugal Baby Tip!
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!