Does your child have tangles from baby-fine hair?
Rather than buying those expensive bottles of spray-on detanglers, try making your own frugal alternative.
Mix 1 part conditioner with 10 parts water. (You may need to experiment. Some conditioners work better for this than others.)
Pour into an empty, cleaned out spray bottle.
Spray this frugal detangler solution on your child's hair and comb those tangles out easily.
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Stock Photo credit: samplediz
All rights reserved
• Johnson's No More Tangles Leave-in Conditioner
• L'Oreal Paris Kids Tangle Tamer Conditional Formula
• Lil Rinser Splashguard
• Munchkin Shampoo Rinser
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!