To protect your crawling baby's tender knees, take a pair of adult's thick socks.
Cut off the foot part.
Fold up the raw edge of the ankle part.
Zig-zag stitch around.
Slip over your baby's legs to protect their knees from crawling.
Stock Photo credit: monigirl
All rights reserved
If your socks are not thick enough, use two socks each, one inside the other and stitched together.
Can be used over bare knees - or over baby's clothing.
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Would you rather buy them ready-made?
• Safety 1st Cushioned Sof'Knee Protectors
• Nissen Baby Knee Pads
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!