Someone gave me a great idea for a diaper pail liner a while back... I use an old pillowcase!
I have used it for 3 months with great success.
I now have two pillowcases in use.
I wash diapers every other day, and I throw the pillow case right in with the diapers, and then put the other one on the diaper pail.
I was having a difficult time finding a nylon bag that I could throw in with the dipes, that the colour wouldn't run.
This works great, and I didn't have to spend any money!
Thanks to Dana for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
Category: Diaper Washing