We love the fleece on Fuzzi Bunz (keeps the baby dry plus easy poop disposal).
Photo credit: ACoolDryPlace, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
However we have a heavy wetter and can't stuff them enough with the Fuzzi Bunz diaper liners to prevent leaks, plus they are expensive.
So we cut up a $5.00 fleece baby blanket to make fleece diaper liners. We used a flannel diaper liner as a pattern.
We add these to our regular prefold diapers and to our Kushies, giving our regular diapers the advantages of the Fuzzi Bunz at a fraction of the cost.
Thanks to Kristin Verrill for this Frugal Baby Tips!
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!