We love the fleece on Fuzzi Bunz (keeps the baby dry plus easy poop disposal).
Photo credit: ACoolDryPlace, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
However we have a heavy wetter and can't stuff them enough with the Fuzzi Bunz diaper liners to prevent leaks, plus they are expensive.
So we cut up a $5.00 fleece baby blanket to make fleece diaper liners. We used a flannel diaper liner as a pattern.
We add these to our regular prefold diapers and to our Kushies, giving our regular diapers the advantages of the Fuzzi Bunz at a fraction of the cost.
Thanks to Kristin Verrill for this Frugal Baby Tips!
SUGGESTED READING LIST:
• Get Pregnant Naturally -- Get pregnant quickly and naturally and give birth to healthy children without drugs or surgical procedures
• Prince or Princess? -- Can you really choose your baby's gender? What you need to know before you conceive.
• Instant Natural Colic Relief -- Parents are desperate to stop their baby crying. Simple, gentle and safe moves for instant colic relief.
• Instant Baby Sleep Sound Track -- How to put your baby to sleep in 20 seconds! The miracle mothers have been praying for.
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
• Oshawa Journal - A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa