I had a blast today! There's a small second hand children's store just down the street from me.
I decided to stop in and ask about cloth diapers/covers, and they showed me at least three bins of diapers and a basket full of covers.
The prices ranged from $1.29 for three liners, to $3.99 for a Kooshies...
I spent about fifteen dollars, and came home with a bag full enough to make a full load for my washer. I managed to pick up a couple of Indisposables, a nice (unnamed) prefold.
I mostly got All-in-ones though for nighttime and when my covers are in the wash.
Thanks to Ramona for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Stock Photo credit: The best second hand shop in Oxford
by Iona McNab, on Flickr
All rights reserved
• Kushies/Kooshies 5 Pack Reusable Ultra Diapers
• Dappi Brand--Pinless Contoured Cloth Diapers
• OsoCozy Prefold Cloth Diapers
• Kissa's All-In-One Diaper
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!