Another useful tip for a laundry basket is for families who cannot afford a bassinet, laundry baskets make great substitutes.
With my oldest son I used a wicker laundry basket as a bassinet and I kept it beside my bed at all times.
But I could take it to the living room or anywhere else I needed as well.
With my other two I used my plastic laundry basket and lined it with several layers of blankets to use as a place to keep them by my side during the day which easily portable.
Thanks to Candace for this great Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: MamaT, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Sterilite Laundry Basket
• Rubbermaid Home Laundry Basket
• Household Essentials Woven Willow Laundry Basket
• Lukasian House Willow Laundry Basket
• Badger Basket Moses Basket
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!