Along the line as your frugal board book tip, is a sticker album:
Laminate sheets of 11" x 8.5" paper (yes, landscape).
It can be something you decorated yourself, wrapping paper, stationary, etc.
Staple them in the middle and fold in half to form a book.
This worked great when Micah was in the hospital.
Every time he was poked at, prodded or tested for something else, they gave him a sticker.
By making the laminated book, he could place the stickers on there and keep them.
Thanks to Karla for this great Frugal Baby Tip!
NOTE: If you don't have access to a laminator, you could just use page protectors.
Photo credit: dgcohen23, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Apache Hot/Cold Laminator
• Avery Sheet Protectors
• Melissa + Doug Sticker Collection
• Velvet Sticker Book, Monkey Around
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!