Forget about those tiny mittens for winter babies.
Use baby's older brother's or sister's woolly socks - clean, of course!
They pull up high enough that baby can't get them off easily, and snow, etc. can't get in either.
Thanks to Arlene for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Remy Sharp, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Stride Rite Boys Comfort Seam Cushion Quarterc Socks
• Disney Toy Story Toddler Boy's crew Socks
• i play. Origins Ecofleece Mittens
• Columbia Mt. Hood Mitten
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!