When the boys were little, we didn't have any door handles on our lower kitchen cabinets.
I just hooked a bungee cord from the door at one end, across the front of all the cabinet doors, to the door at the other end.
My son couldn't get in!
Thanks to Betsy for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Gabriella Corrado on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Keeper 10" Bungee Cord
• Highland Fat Strap Bungee Cord Assortment
• Safety 1st Prograde Cabinet Lock
• Mommy's Helper Safe-Lok Cabinet Door and Drawer Lock
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!