Here are some quick and easy baby gift ideas:
If you can crochet, you can either buy flannel, burp cloths or ready-made receiving blankets, and finish the edge with crochet.
You can make a double layered receiving blanket just by sewing two together along the sedged edge.
You can trim a receiving blanket with lace, ribbon, etc. for a beautiful finish!
Stock Photo by Cort's Blanket Photoby Teresa Kahler's (yarnlover66) from PhotoBucket
Some rights reserved
• How to Sew a Receiving Blanket
• Receiving Blanket with Matching Burp Cloth
• Reversible Flannel Receiving Blankets with Decorative Stitching
• Crocheted-Edge Blanket Tutorial
• 5 Crochet Edges You Should Know
And more baby gifts to make:
• Homemade Baby Gifts to Make
• 20+ Handmade Baby Gift Ideas
• 25 DIY Gifts for Baby's First Christmas
• 25 Things to Sew for Baby
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!
Category: Baby Clothing