We sleep all together in a family bed.
I have always just folded up a flannel receiving blanket in fourths and put it under baby.....
When they got older and were potty training... I put the rubberized crib sheet under their portion of the sheet and cover that with the folded up blankie.
Makes the "leaks" less devastating to the night.
Plus... remember I have had waaaaaaaaaay more leaks with disposable diapers than with cloth...
In fact, that is when I started using this blankie thing was when I was using disposable dipes.
Thanks to Elke for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Family Bed, by Begababy on Photobucket
All Rights Reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!