I have fallen in love with this, and will definitely be making one for little ones in our family.
From Forty-Two Roads.com: This little kitchen unit is built entirely from recycled (as in, salvaged from the dumpster) corrugated cardboard covered in contact paper.
No glue, no nails, nothing but clever joining cuts make the kitchen entirely disassemble so it can be packed flat for moving/storage.
You can buy the pattern/instructions here:
• Build a Cardboard Play Kitchen
• Build a Cardboard Play Washer and Dryer
• DIY Inspiration: Cardboard Play Kitchen
• SEMI-TUTORIAL: Making a Cardboard Kid-Size Play Kitchen
• Cardboard Kitchen
• 18 DIY Play Kitchens so Amazing You'll Want to Cook in Them Yourself!
Thanks to Catherine for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
Category: Toys + Playthings