We love Fuzzi Bunz but their inserts are expensive at three for $10.00.
So we save a lot of money by just using shop cloths - we buy them at Costco, but any large warehouse, auto parts store or even Amazon will carry these.
Photo credit: Chris and Jenni, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
They are white terry cloth towels. Sometimes we use the microfiber shop towels for even more absorbancy - and cheaper price too!
We fold them in thirds and use as fillers inside the Fuzzi Bunz.
The shop towels air dry great because they are so thin and they are very absorbent.
Thanks to Nina Maginnis for this Frugal Baby Tip!
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!