My grandmother gave me a great tip - to kill yeasty diaper rash.
Photo credit: chronic-shock, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Burn 1/2 cup flour in a clean frying pan. (It smells bad)
Store in airtight container and put a little on the baby with each change.
I know it sounds strange but it works great! Almost free!
Thanks to Ruth Liew for this Frugal Baby Tip!
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!