Buy this Little Boy Mommy Coffee Mug
I used an ordinary-sized coffee mug to keep the baby's cereal warm.
Plus, it has a handle, so you can feed baby with ease.
After you are done, rinse out and fill with a cup of coffee.
Buy Pick Your Nose Animal Paper Cups
Why not use paper cups?
Stack them, sort them, pile them up, build a castle!
When baby is finished playing, the cups are cheap to replace too.
Buy Levolor Oval Tension Rod
If you're low on cash and do your own laundry, a extra shower rod placed in middle of shower stall works awesome for drying clothes.
Just make sure a piece of cheap bath mat (rubber) is placed between wall and rod, so it won't mess up the paint (something I wish I had done ahead of time.)
Thanks to Sarah Corinne for these Frugal Baby Tips!
Photo credit: rocket ship, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!
More blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!