I forgot another tip I had for you.
I have a shower head in my bath-tub, that is attached with a hose that makes it removable.
I had my husband add another length of hose to this, making it longer.
Now I can easily rinse the poopy cloth diapers, since it reaches into my toilet.
Thanks to LeAnn Weaver for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Elizabeth/Table4Five, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
Cloth Diaper Sprayer:
Simply spray your soiled cloth diapers over the toilet and place wet diaper in your diaper pail till laundry day.
New mom's also find these mini sprayers useful for feminine hygiene after natural child birth as well as her monthly visitor.
• Mommy's Helper Safer Grip Portable Shower Arm
• Ace Trading - Shower Heads Replacement Shower Hose
• Cloth Diaper Sprayer
• Handy Spray Diaper Sprayer
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!