Rub some waxed paper over the metal runners of your baby's high-chair tray a few times, and the tray will slide on and off much easier.
Rub the metal runners on your baby's crib with wax paper as well, and you will be able to raise and lower the crib sides noiselessly.
Rub zippers on baby's clothing with wax paper for easier zipping.
Thanks to Charlene for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: dolanh, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Norpro Wax Paper
• Simms Max Wax
• McNett Zip Tech Semi-Solid Zipper Lubricant
• Star brite Snap and Zipper Lubricant with PTEF
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!