After looking at high priced drawing tables and easels, I found a very simple and cheap alternative.
I took the cardboard box that our stereo came in, left the packing Styrofoam inside for a little extra support and covered it with used printer paper, blank side up.
I gave Caleb some crayons, and now not only does he have a drawing table, but a drawing cube.
For some reason, coloring on the sides is a lot more fun!
Thanks to Sheryl for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Shyn Darkly, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Children's Table and Chair Set
• Melissa + Doug Easel Paper Pad
• Alex Paper Roll
• Crayola Crayons
• Crayola Washable Crayons
• Crayola Washable Crayons, Large
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!