Entertain baby in the kitchen by filling the bottom drawer in the kitchen with safe plastic aluminum/steel, or wooden kitchen items:
bowls and containers with lids, tools like whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, pot lids and other safe kitchen things.
Baby will love to open and close this "special drawer", taking the things out and putting them back in.
It may even give you some time to get your kitchen work done!
Thanks to Caroline for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: amberlynnlane, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set
• Chef Buddy Kitchen Utensil Set on Ring
• Vollrath Company Mixing Bowl, 0.75 QT
• Tupperware Little Wonders Snack Cup Lunch Set
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!