Entertain baby in the kitchen by filling the bottom drawer in the kitchen with safe plastic aluminum/steel, or wooden kitchen items.
Such as... bowls and containers with lids, tools like whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, pot lids and other safe kitchen things.
Baby will love to open and close this "special drawer", taking the things out and putting them back in.
It may even give you some time to get your kitchen work done!
Thanks to Caroline for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Photo credit: Cupboards are Awesome, by Amber Lynn Lane (amberlynnlane) on Flickr
Some rights reserved
• Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set
• Chef Buddy Kitchen Utensil Set on Ring
• Vollrath Company Mixing Bowl, 0.75 QT
• Tupperware Little Wonders Snack Cup Lunch Set
Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: The latest free stuff, free books, shopping deals, discount coupons, and other ways to save money!