Cover an old "white pages" phone book (or two) with vinyl contact shelf liner paper.
Place on a regular kitchen chair to create an instant booster seat for your toddler.
Add an adult's belt or luggage strap around the child and back of the chair for security.
Thanks to Sue for this Frugal Baby Tip!
Stock Photo credit: ashilleong
All rights reserved
• Clear Contact Paper
• Creative Covering Contact Paper
• Luggage Strap Deluxe
• Nice Shades Genuine Leather Belt
• Frugal Baby Tips can be found on Facebook and Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
More Pregnancy blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!